Our policy of supporting and promoting a sustainable packaging model has been translated into a more commercial proposition. We have taken the initiative and associated risk of offering a Rental option on our reusable transit solutions and putting our money (and beliefs) where our mouth is…although, all our clients agreed with the overwhelming advantages of reusable transit solutions:
- Significantly reduced transit packaging costs compared to current solutions
- Reduced Operational Expenditure;
- Lower transaction costs per unit
- Repair costs (parts / labour / transport)
- Inventory, warehouse management & storage costs
- Improved Revenue Opportunities;
- Reduce BER (Beyond Economic Repair)
- Improve unit resale values
- Less packaging waste entering the domestic waste stream.
- Increased customer satisfaction feedback** - recent survey by Avery identified that a third of recipients leave negative feedback due to packaging issues, with 30% stating damaged packaging made recipients feel the sender wasn’t trustworthy or reputable.
- Enhanced company image through improved customer service
** - Avery Survey of 2000 UK Business & Consumers, May 2016
So, how did GAIA support this commercial shift in procurement policy from a CAPEX to OPEX financing model?
The simple answer is GAIA developed a Lease / Rental Agreement, which replaces large capital outlay with monthly payments. Now, clients can take advantage of the cost savings and reducing monthly OPEX spend without the requirement for large capital investment... sorted!
To read more, click the link and find out how BrightHouse, the UK’s leading Rent-To-Buy provider took advantage of this new funding opportunity.
Lease / Rental Scheme Service
Rental Option on Reusable Transit Solutions
The benefits of protective packaging
A fully recyclable product that also reduces external carton sizes - reducing packaging material and transport cost, waste and CO2 emissions.X
AIR|SHIELD™ innovative protective properties significantly reduce damage in the most challenging distribution networks.X
All our products are reusable and recyclable. Unrivalled waste and transaction savings within closed loop supply chains.X
Delivered palletized either flat or on rolls, our solutions will increase your packing performance, reduce cost and increase productivity.X
Reduce Storage Space
Minimal storage required compared to other solutions such as EPS or Styrofoam and reductions in carton SKU ranges, saving money and space.X
Reduced Volumetric Size
Reduces volumetric dimensions by up to 30% - lower shipment costs of single parcels and increases pallet utilisation.X